Published on July 14th, 2014 | by Shopmaster
New Tackling Mechanics in Madden 15 [Video]
Today EA SPORTS released their 3rd Gameplay Series video focusing on the Defensive Tackling Mechanics in Madden 15. Last week they showcased the War in the Trenches and the Gauntlet and today we get another video explaining tackling done by Creative Director of Gameplay; Rex Dickson.
Here are some things you need to know about the tackling cone:
* The UI for the Tackling Cone is on by default on Rookie, Pro, and All-Pro. Default is off on All-Madden
* Use the LT button to strafe up and line up the carrier
* Use the X (PS4) or A (XBOX One) to do a precision tackle
* Use ‘Square’ (PS4) or X (XBOX One) to do an aggressive tackle if you are close to a ball carrier it performs a Hitstick
* You can still use the RS (Right Stick) to perform a Hitstick
I will have a video out soon giving you my impressions of the tackle cone and the new tackling mechanics.
What do you think about the new tackling mechanics in Madden 15?