Published on October 23rd, 2013 | by Shopmaster14
Madden 25 Patch 2 Details
It’s been a long time coming, but patch 2 for the Madden NFL25 Franchise on PS3 and XBOX 360 is coming soon and we got the details. Now if you read the blog on the EA SPORTS website it will give you some highlights but I’m going to list the full details of the patch here including those other “miscellaneous updates”.
* Improved stability in all game modes.
* Fixed various menu and UI bugs.
* Fixed an issue with Gameface, which made the eyes render gray.
* Tuned in-game injuries, which were occurring too frequently in some cases.
* Improved an issue where the game ran slow in some cases on PS3.
* Tuned an issue where players with a high Catch In Traffic rating were still dropping too many passes when they were hit after a catch.
* Tuned pull blocking on the offensive line.
* Tuned down broken tackles while using the truck stick.
* Fixed an issue with toss/sweep plays when the game speed is set to Slow.
* Tuned a defensive blitz when using 4-3 Stack: Thunder Smoke.
* Fixed an issue where offline users who earned a Gold in a Skill Tutorial would not receive the content within MUT.
* Fixed an issue where the user would be credited with a LOSS in the History Panel instead of a WIN when the user’s opponent quits the game.
* Fixed an issue with Solo Challenges awarding players a win without finishing the game.
* Fixed an issue where users would get kicked from the servers while advancing their franchise.
* Fixed an issue where some players from an Imported Draft Class would not have facemasks.
* Tuned ratings for Imported Draft Classes. (They were coming in too low compared to their NCAA 14 ratings.)
* Fixed an issue with importing custom rosters where real NFL players have changed positions.
* Fixed an issue with accelerated clock in CFM H2H games.
* Fixed an issue where if a user created a new character in a CFM where they are the only member, other users couldn’t find/join the
* Fixed an issue where the News Center would display the wrong player in the Draft Stories photo.
* Fixed an exploit where users could make trades outside of week 8, when doing so from the web.
* Improved depth chart philosophy so every player at a position is graded on the same player type.
* Fixed an issue where the same draft storylines would appear in consecutive seasons.
* Fixed an issue where the Vikings stadium overlay would show unrealistically low temperatures and heavy snow during the preseason.
* Fixed an issue in Owner Mode when making scheme changes would reset after advancing the week.
* Fixed an issue where toggles for Heat Seeker, Switch Assist and Ball Hawk would be OFF in game even though they were set to ON in the League Settings.
* Fixed an issue with re-signing players.
* Fixed an issue where the Goals tile would be locked in the Playoffs even when the team was still playing and achieving goals.
* Fixed various incorrect records, names and dates in the NFL Records screen.
* Fixed an issue where a user’s playbook would be changed when they started a CFM with a custom roster.
* Fixed an issue where Owners were not notified when they made the Hall of Fame after retiring.
* Fixed an issue preventing users from entering some passwords in Private CFMs.
* Fixed an issue where CPU controlled teams were allowed to release injured players.
* Fixed an issue where filters were not updating.
* Reinstated touchdown celebrations in all online game modes.
* Improved the logic used to select the GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.
So there it is, the full details of the upcoming patch.
Is there anything else EA SPORTS needs to address via a patch or missed, let me know and I’ll let them know.
Comment and share your thoughts below.