Published on July 8th, 2013 | by Shopmaster9
Madden NFL 25 Quick Hits: Lost Thoughts From E3 CFM Demo
Hey wassup guys, I know it’s been a minute since I’ve talked about CFM, mostly because everyone is enamored with NexGen Madden 25, but also because nothing new has come out from EA regarding the mode. Well, I found something new when I was going through my little handbook I took with me to E3. At E3 I was able to see and play an updated version of CFM since seeing it in person in March. Here are some new things I found out about CFM that I wrote down:
1. Ball Hawk and Heat Seeker Options – There was a line in the first Madden NFL 25 CFM blog that EA SPORTS put out about Commissioner tools coming and while we still haven’t been able to get heads or tails on what those tools are I do know there are some great options for whoever starts a CFM. Let’s start with Ball Hawk and Heat Seeker being an option. I think I may have tweeted that out but I just got asked that question the other day. The ability to turn off “Ball Hawk” is something that has been asked and is now an option. While I think Ball Hawk is nowhere as overpowered as it was in Madden NFL 13, it’s still a good option to have.
2. Every Team Can Relocate – Another option was the ability to enable any team to relocate. With this enabled, any team in the first year will be able to relocate no matter what their stadium rating is. This was something that we actually talked about in March and although it has it’s advantages, I’m interested to see if all 32 teams will be offered to move at once. Remember there are only 17 locations, so I can see guys waiting eagerly for that “SIM” to see an invite to move their team. This sort of creates a delima for the commissioner and the league. Do you let every team fend for themselves, or will you have some kind of guidelines on who can move, or will you just leave it as it is and make teams need to have a low stadium rating to move.
Here are some other things I found:
– New screens in the game including, food, logos for the relocation cities available, merchandise
– New “Media Inquiries” question/results
– New Uniforms, including some very modern looking ones (wish I could elaborate)
– Advance Week right on the first page, still can only advance one week at a time (can’t stress how everything is easier to get to this year).
I didn’t have a lot of time in CFM but it looks so much better with all of the assets in and I’m very excited to get one started this year.
I also found this gem: