Published on April 24th, 2013 | by Shopmaster2
Madden NFL 25 News and Information Central
Share our Madden NFL 25 News & Info Central page with your friends via e-mail & social networks with this handy link http://www.tinyurl.com/Madden25Info or by clicking Share/Save above.
Official Website: http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl
Game Description: The next version of the Madden NFL franchise has a new name and a new running mechanic to help you “Run Free” all day.
Cover Athlete: Barry Sanders
When does Madden NFL 25 come out? The release date for Madden 25 is August 27th, 2013. If you are a member of the EA SPORTS Season Ticket program, you can download the game on August 23rd.
Countdown to Madden NFL 25
[ujicountdown id=”Countdown to Madden NFL 25″ expire=”2013/08/27 00:00″ hide = “true”]
Available Consoles: X-Box 360 & Playstation 3
Pre-order Bonuses (Deals):
- Amazon Exclusive Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition (Over $400 Value) – $99
- Walmart – Oakland Raiders Franchise Pack – XBOX 360 | PS3
- GameStop – SanFransisco 49ers Franchise Pack – XBOX 360 | PS3
- Amazon – Pittsburgh Steelers Franchise Pack – XBOX 360 | PS3
- Best Buy – Dallas Cowboys Franchise Pack – XBOX 360 | PS3
- Origin – Origin Franchise Pack – XBOX 360 | PS3
- Target – Chicago Bears Franchise Pack
Demo Information: To be announced.
Announced Features and Improvements (PS3/360):
Gameplay (Infinity Engine 2, Run Free)
- Players can now create specialized moves like stutter steps, precision jukes, combo moves, hurdles and more to reinvent the way they play Madden.
- 30 ball-carrier moves open up gameplay possibilities. Use authentic hard cuts at 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees to eliminate “swerve” running of the past.
- The precision modifier offers a risk/reward opportunity, as utilizing it will consume stamina, and abuse could lead to tired players who make mistakes.
- The Infinity Engine 2 brings more polished physics simulation with specific focus put on realistic tackle momentum, tackle wraps and post-play behaviors.
- The new force impact system introduces another level of player control and power moves including the Hit Stick, Truck, dive tackle and stiff arms – all redesigned to harness the full potential of Infinity Engine 2.
- The new stumble recovery mechanic allows players to regain their balance and renew their charge – maximizing the yardage they can gain before going down.
- Timing is the key to success, and precision is rewarded. Mistime a move and pay the price.
- Blocking matchups have been rewritten by a former NFL offensive lineman to ensure the correct blocks are being made; also, new animations have been added for offensive linemen to ensure they’re getting to the right place at the right time.
- ALL new visual stamina meter
- Weight and Size matter in collisions
- Defense gets into the action too in Madden NFL 25
- Play against defenses with all-new tackle pursuit angles and more authentic tackle “breakdown” behavior. Defenders who get out of position can make a hard cut to recover and quickly get back into the action. Defenders can also attempt a lunge tackle when they’re about to be blocked and will attack based on the direction and speed of the ball carrier.
- When lining up against a stacked offense, utilize heat-seeker tackling control and more accurate dive tackling to make the play.
- Smart defenders can time their hits to when an ball carrier is attempted a precision-modified move, and successful tackles lead to an increased chance of a fumble
Connected Franchise (Owners Mode, CFM)
- Take control of your franchise and manage all aspects of the day-to-day operation of your team. Create yourself as an owner or take on the persona of one of the NFL’s 32 current head honchos. Hire and fire personnel, set prices on everything from parking to concessions, manage stadium upgrades or even build a new one if your current facility just isn’t cutting it. Or, if you’d prefer a truly fresh start for your team, you can relocate your franchise to a new city and try to build a new fanbase from scratch
- Expedite your path to stardom – The logic has been tuned to help you upgrade faster and get on the field sooner
- Connected Franchise sports a brand new user interface that makes navigation a breeze.
- Control all 32 teams and even play multiple users in the same household offline
- Import NCAA 14 Draft Class
- Transaction logs are back
- Retuned logic for the draft, trades and free agency, which was another major topic of community discussion
- This year, Randall Cunningham, Mike Ditka, William “Refrigerator” Perry and many more will be joining the ranks of the immortals
- Several new members of the media who will follow your progress and heap praise or scorn upon you via social media
- Start a league with a Fantasy Draft Before you start your Franchise, you can choose to throw every NFL player back into a pool and essentially restart the league
- The ability to change your players’ positions. Move cornerbacks to wide receiver (or vice versa), transition your defensive end to linebacker and more. With Connected Franchise you’re able to truly build your roster, your way
- Experience all-new branching Draft story lines brought to life by Trey Wingo AND Adam Schefter
Madden Share – Info coming June 24th
Madden Ultimate Team – Info coming July 1st
All 25 Team – Info coming July 8th
Official Site News & Blogs:
- May 31 – Technology of Connected Franchise ** NEW **
- May 22 – Connected Franchise Deep Dive
- May 21 – EA SPORTS IGNITE Revealed
- May 20 – Madden NFL 25 Owner Mode
- May 20 – Playbook 3: Connected Franchise
- May 15 – Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition
- May 15 – Playing Defense in Madden NFL 25
- April 30 – Born To Run Free
- April 24 – Infinity Engine 2
- April 24 – Playbook 1: Run Free
- April 21 – Madden NFL 25 Playbooks Announced
Media & Community Impressions and Previews:
- Jun 1 – VSN: VSN Talks with Michael Young Regarding Presentation and More (Podcast) ** NEW **
- May 29 – MyMaddenPad: Top 5 Places to Relocate Your Franchise in Madden NFL 25
- May 28 – MyMaddenPad: Madden NFL 25 Quick Hits: Formation Audibles [Updated Info]
- May 24 – MyMaddenPad: Madden NFL 25 Quick Hits: Running the Read Option
- May 24 – GoMadden: Madden 25 Returns Tutorials with “Skills Trainer”
- May 21 – MyMaddenPad: Connected Franchise: Relocating Your Franchise in Madden NFL 25
- May 20 – GameChangersRadio: Madden Connected Franchise Show w/ Josh Looman (Podcast)
- May 20 – MyMaddenPad: Connected Franchise: Owner Mode Puts You In Control
- May 20 – OperationSports: Press Row Podcast: Episode 24 (Part 3) – Connected Franchise (Podcast)
- May 20 – TSO: Madden NFL 25: Connected Franchise Preview
- May 20 – Game Informer: The Return Of Owner’s Mode
- May 20 – UTC: Madden NFL 25 Quick Hits: New Progression Changes in Connected Franchise Mode
- May 20 – UTC: Top 5 Things to Know about Connected Franchise Mode in Madden NFL 25
- May 20 – TSO: Madden NFL 25 : Connected Franchise Mode Information
- May 20 – UnderTheCode: Top 5 Relocation Targets for Madden NFL 25′s Owner Mode
- May 20 – Polygon: Madden NFL 25 devs resurrect Owner Mode for Connected Franchise
- May 20 – Kotaku: Keep Fans Happy—Or Break Their Hearts—as an NFL Owner in Madden 25
- May 20 – GoodGameBro: Madden NFL 25 CFM: Owner Mode & NCAA import are back
- May 16 – MyMaddenPad: Madden NFL 25 Quick Hits: New Blocking Animations
- May 15 – ESPN: ‘Madden 25′ makes defensive adjustments
- May 14 – UnderTheCode: My Early Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Impressions
- May 13 – ESPN: Mike Vick talks video game legacy, new app
- May 13 – MyMaddenPad: Madden NFL 25 Quick Hits: Sideline Interceptions
- May 8 – Bleachers Report: Predicting Madden Ratings for Every First Round Rookie
- May 7 – MyMaddenPad: Madden NFL 25 Quick Hits: Run Free Is Not Just For RBs
- April 30 – GoMadden: How Madden 25 Could Enhance D-Line Controls
- April 29 – MyMaddenPad: Madden NFL 25 and Some of the Community’s Initial Concerns
- April 29 – UnderTheCode: Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Roundtable
- April 28 – GoMadden: MUT Gives Sneak Peek at Madden 25 Rookie Ratings
- April 26 – UnderTheCode: Madden NFL 25 Hands On Impressions from Buckeye: Part #2
- April 25 – GotGame.com: Video interview with Rex Dickson of Madden NFL 25 (Video)
- April 25 – ComplexGaming: Preview: Everything You Can Expect From “Madden NFL 25″
- April 25 – Joystiq: Madden 25 features ball-carrier combos, engine improvements
- April 25 – GameInformer: Making Moves
- April 25 – ESPN: ‘Madden NFL 25′ lets ball carriers run free
- April 24 – MyMaddenPad: Run Free with Madden NFL 25 All New Precision Modifier
- April 24 – SimStandard: Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Trailer Impressions
- April 24 – PlayersofAmerica: Madden NFL 25 Playbook Free Run & Infinity Engine (Impressions)
- April 24 – UnderTheCode: Madden NFL 25: Hands On Impressions from Buckeye Part 1
- April 24 – MaddenTips: Madden NFL 25 – Playbook #1 Run Free (Impressions and Podcast)
- April 24 – UnderTheCode: Madden NFL 25: How Fatigue and Stamina Affect Gameplay
- April 24 – UnderTheCode: Madden NFL 25: Smitty’s Initial Impressions
- April 23 – MyMaddenPad: Why Barry Sanders Will Win the Madden Cover Vote!
- April 22 – Forbes.com: NFL Draft Rookies Kenjon Barner And EJ Manuel To Be Immortalized In Madden NFL 25
- April 22 – Bleacher Report: Madden NFL 25’s New Features Include New and Improved Connected Franchise Mode
- April 17 – ESPN Video Games: ‘Madden 25′ cover vote: Picking the winner
- April 17 – MyMaddenPad: Madden 25 Cover Vote Down to Barry Sanders and Adrian Peterson
- April 10 – MyMaddenPad: Madden NFL 25 Pre-Order Spotted at Walmart
- April 4 – MyMaddenPad: How About Defending the Spread Option in Madden NFL 25 and NCAA 14?
- April 2 – MyMaddenPad: First Madden NFL 25 Image Revealed
[sws_ui_tabs ui_theme=”ui-smoothness” size=”100%”][tabs_panel title=”Videos”]
Newest Madden 25 Videos
[youtube width=”300″ height=”169″]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkfskHzm2_E[/youtube]
[youtube width=”300″ height=”169″]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cHulyPN0QA[/youtube]
[youtube width=”300″ height=”169″]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYXb5dDsK3U[/youtube]
[youtube width=”300″ height=”169″]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxE5MaKuCEc[/youtube]
[youtube width=”300″ height=”169″]http://youtu.be/TGCo5W62Oyc[/youtube]
[youtube width=”300″ height=”169″]http://youtu.be/WCU-V_nXOxE[/youtube]
[youtube width=”300″ height=”169″]http://youtu.be/CGJDqL9N2c8[/youtube]
[youtube width=”300″ height=”169″]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCDt1Yn4bEQ[/youtube]
[youtube width=”300″ height=”169″]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4g8yGGnh8[/youtube]
Latest Screenshots Here